28 MAR, 2018.. The 2018 ELM took place in Accra, Ghana, from February 15 to 27, and was attended by all Area Leadership Teams and the Central Leadership Team, facilitators and a support team. The aim of the ELM was to review the current situation of the Institute and discern communally, the way forward.
Following prayer, reflection and discernment, the following directions emerged for the future of restructuring in the Institute:
• Capacity Building for all Areas;
• Communication between Areas to be more strengthened;
• Plan for Foundation house in Juilly;
• Simplify Governance Structures;
• Plan for Institute program of Spiritual Renewal; and
• Expand and strengthen Mobility for Mission.
To read more about the 2018 ELM, click on the latest edition of Musings, our monthly newsletter - Issue 73.