2 AUG, 2017. June was a time of joy and absolute satisfaction for the Sisters of St Louis in Dawhan, Ethiopia, as they witnessed the rewards of their hard work both at the Women Empowerment Centre and the Holy Saviour Kindergarten and Lower Primary School.
29 JUNE, 2017. Recently, three of our sisters - Bríd Long SSL, Michele Harnett SSL and Patricia Ojo SSL - retraced the steps of our St Louis ancestors. They were particularly affected by three places that were key in the life of our founder, Fr Louis Bautain, places where one still feels his spirit today, even though there is no visible outward sign of his passing. These places are Baden-Baden in Germany, the shrine of the Black Madonna in Einsiedeln in Switzerland, and the shrine of Marienthal in Alsace, France.
29 JUNE, 2017. All members of the St Louis International Formation Team met in Ghana from May 24-30, to deliberate on formation matters. It was a busy few days, as they were led by guest speakers to such depths that helped them grow as Formators, in a meeting whose theme was “Fan into flame the gift of God that you possess… (1 Tim. 1:6) - the Formators as fire that ignites fires and lights up hearts.”
24 MAY, 2017. The Louisville High School community in the California region recently honoured Sr Myra McPartland for her 33 years of service as guidance counselor, as principal and, since 2002, as its first president.
24 MAY, 2017. The first concert of the St Louis Youth Choir, from Beauce-Étampes, France, took place on April 2. The choir was founded in 2014 by MaryJo Abba SSL.
27 APR, 2017. The annual Mass of Remembrance for deceased Sisters and Associates took place on April 2 in Cuisle, St Louis High School, Rathmines, Dublin, Ireland.
- Ghana receives Postulants and Novices
- Fáilte Isteach Monaghan turns 1
- Congratulations to our new postulants in the Republic of Benin
- Two Sisters celebrate their Silver Jubilees in Nigeria Province
- Changing Times for the English Mission
- Statement on the Report by the Historical Institutional Abuse Inquiry in Northern Ireland
- Ten Sisters make final vows in Nigeria Province
- Jubilee Congratulations to six sisters in California
- Two sisters make their Final Profession of Vows in Ghana
- Kiltimagh Parish says “Goodbye” to the Sisters of St Louis