28 OCT, 2015. Six St Louis Schools in Nigeria and Ireland recently celebrated St Louis Day and International Day of Peace.
30 SEPT, 2015. Congratulations to Monica Funmilayo Ogodo, Francisca Chioma Nwachukwu, Mary John & Juliana Adebimpe Egbeleke, who made their final vows on August 25, St Louis Day.
31 AUG, 2015. The 11 recommendations of the National Board for Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church (NBSCCCI) Review of Safeguarding Practice for the Sisters of St Louis, published in August 2015, is now available for viewing on the Sister of St Louis Website.
12 AUG, 2015. Happy Birthday to Teresa Walsh SSL, who celebrated her 100th birthday on June 18, in Newmarket, England.
31 JULY, 2015. In response to the Audit Recommendations from the National Board for Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church in Ireland (NBSCCCI), the Irish Regional Leadership Team, in agreement with the Designated Liaison Person, set up a Safeguarding Committee in the Region in November 2014.
24 JUNE, 2015. Congratulations to Augustina Amo-Broni, Vincentia Amankwah, Michelle Ankrah and Mary Boatemaa who were received into the St Louis family on the occasion of their first profession of vows in Kumasi, Ghana last month.
- General Chapter 2015 takes place
- Good progress made by the St Louis Schools Forum
- First Associates for Brazil Mission
- Happy 90th Birthday to Dympna Drury SSL
- 40th Anniversary of SSL School in Akure celebrated
- Happy 90th Birthday to Margaret Eaton SSL
- Sister upgrades facilities at Leprosarium in Nigeria
- Irish Region mourns the passing of three Sisters
- Sisters of St Louis to participate in Child Safeguarding Review (2)
- Bridge of Care Programme going from strength to strength