17 DEC, 2014. The Bridge of Care programme, which originated in Louisville Girls High School, Ijebu-Itele more than six years ago, is a school-wide, community-based charity project, which helps less fortunate people in local communities.
Read about…the Inaugural Awards ceremony for returned Irish Missionaries; the Orogun Community in Ibadan, Nigeria, becoming the Kolapo-Ishola Community; the St Louis High School Rathmines Centenary Concert; Jubilee celebrations for five sisters in California; How the St Louis Nursery and Primary School in Zonkwa celebrated World Aids Day; and much more…Go to newsletter
This is the new St Louis Address Book. Click on the Address Book link.
26 NOV, 2014. Our three Ethiopia pioneers have finally moved into their new home, the newly constructed SSL Convent in the town of Dawhan.
26 NOV, 2014. Last summer, Catherine Adelegan SSL, Rita-Mary Buseni SSL and Ruth Catherine Orunpegan SSL were posted to the remotest Sister of St Louis Community in Nigeria, the village of Ewulu in Delta State, Nigeria.
23 OCT, 2014. The National Board for Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church (NBSCCCI) today launched the reports of recent audits conducted in eighteen religious congregations.
- Second sister celebrates her Golden Jubilee in Nigeria
- New extension opened in the Abbé Louis Bautain Centre, Ijebu-Itele, Nigeria
- The passing of a great sister: Patricia Moloney RIP
- Irish St Louis Teachers visit schools in Ghana
- Louisville High School’s first graduating class celebrates 50th reunion
- New Postulate opens in Dassa
- First ever SSL International Health Care Forum takes place in Nigeria
- Nativity Catholic School California wins Catholic Education Award
- Annual Schools’ Network Day takes place for Ireland St Louis Schools
- SSL hosts Vocational Skill Acquisition seminar in Nigeria