28 JAN, 2015. A modern garri processing kitchen, built by Bridget Nwankwo SSL, has been completed at the Ilu Ireti Leprosarium in Akure, Nigeria, thanks to the generous support of the St Francis Leprosy Guild in England.
28 JAN, 2015. The end of December 2014 was sadly marked by three St Louis Sisters’ funerals in the Irish Region.
28 MAY, 2014. During the last few years, the National Board for Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church (NBSCCCI) has undertaken reviews of safeguarding practice in all dioceses and larger male religious congregations in Ireland.
17 DEC, 2014. The Bridge of Care programme, which originated in Louisville Girls High School, Ijebu-Itele more than six years ago, is a school-wide, community-based charity project, which helps less fortunate people in local communities.
Read about…the Inaugural Awards ceremony for returned Irish Missionaries; the Orogun Community in Ibadan, Nigeria, becoming the Kolapo-Ishola Community; the St Louis High School Rathmines Centenary Concert; Jubilee celebrations for five sisters in California; How the St Louis Nursery and Primary School in Zonkwa celebrated World Aids Day; and much more…Go to newsletter
This is the new St Louis Address Book. Click on the Address Book link.
- Ethiopia pioneers move into new convent
- New Life in Ewulu, Nigeria
- Launch of Irish Region's Child Safeguarding Audit Report
- Second sister celebrates her Golden Jubilee in Nigeria
- New extension opened in the Abbé Louis Bautain Centre, Ijebu-Itele, Nigeria
- The passing of a great sister: Patricia Moloney RIP
- Irish St Louis Teachers visit schools in Ghana
- Louisville High School’s first graduating class celebrates 50th reunion
- New Postulate opens in Dassa
- First ever SSL International Health Care Forum takes place in Nigeria