1 AUG, 2018. The 2018 SSL Heritage Pilgrimage took place from June 2 to 12, and was led by Bríd Long SSL and coordinated by Judith Dieterle SSL. It was yet another successful venture in tracing and journeying to the beginnings of the Sisters of St Louis in France, Germany and Switzerland. There were twenty SSLs, Associates and a past student - from Brazil, England, France, Ghana, Nigeria and USA.
1 AUG, 2018. Rachel Ibipomola Abimbola Alonge SSL will never forget Tuesday, July 10, 2018, as on that day, she was called to the Nigerian Bar. The Nigeria Province of the Sisters of St Louis are proud of their own barrister, the first of its kind.
28 JUNE, 2018. The Cours Bautain school in Juilly, France, becomes Cours Bautain-La Salle, as the first phase of the transfer of the trusteeship of Cours Bautain from the Sisters of St Louis to the De La Salle brothers is completed.
28 JUNE, 2018. Twenty five Associates and Sisters recently attended the Associate Leadership Team’s International Meeting in Paris. It was a unique moment, which allowed them to deepen and broaden their understanding of the role of Associates in society and in the contemporary Church.
30 MAY, 2018. April 24, 2018, was a proud day for the St Louis Schools’ Network and its participating schools at the 5th Annual Conference of WorldWise Global Schools. Five schools from the St Louis Schools’ Network were awarded their Diplomatic WorldWise Global Passport Award for 2017-2018, for the 2nd time. Congratulations to Blakestown Community School, St Louis Grammar School, Kilkeel, St Louis Community School, Kiltimagh, St Louis Secondary School, Monaghan and Ramsgrange Community School
30 APRIL, 2018. Sister Patricia Ebegbulem SSL and Angela Onyema SSL joined forces with the Catholic Youth Organization of Nigeria earlier this month, and organised a rally against Human Trafficking to mark World Youth Day and raise awareness.
- A great year so far for St Louis Schools’ Network
- Future direction of Sisters of St Louis identified at 2018 ELM in Ghana
- Louisville Girls High School, Ijebu-Itele, Nigeria celebrates its 20th anniversary
- 70th anniversary of first mission in Nigeria
- New classrooms for St Mary’s School, Ijio
- First-class honours for our Nigerian graduates
- Nativity School 6th Graders fundraise for Sisters
- Sisters of St Louis Ghana celebrate 70 Years of St Louis presence
- Four Sisters in California Region celebrate jubilees
- Double celebration of God’s love takes place in Nigeria Province