28 MAR, 2018. The 2018 ELM took place in Accra, Ghana, from February 15 to 27, and was attended by all Area Leadership Teams and the Central Leadership Team, facilitators and a support team. The aim of the ELM was to review the current situation of the Institute and discern communally, the way forward.
28 MAR, 2018. This year marks the 20th anniversary of Louisville Girls High School, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State, Nigeria. There are lots of events planned to mark this milestone year, and some events have already taken place.
28 FEB, 2018. On February 14, 70 years ago, the first St Louis mission was opened in Nigeria, in Kano. Later that year, in October, a second mission was established in Ado-Ekiti. Kano’s foundation date is St Valentine’s Day, 1948. On this 70th anniversary of their foundations, the names of Kano and Ado will bring back many memories for sisters who served in these great missions over many years.
28 FEB, 2018. A huge “Thank You” to Misean Cara, who grant-aided the funding of a block of six classrooms for St Mary’s School in Ijio, Oyo State, Nigeria. In addition to the classrooms, the school has also been secured by perimeter fencing, which keeps intruders, passersby and animals out.
31 JAN, 2018. Congratulations to the two Sisters of St Louis, who graduated with First-class honours from Veritas University, Abuja, Nigeria, on December 4, 2017. Mary Taiwo Ogunjobi SSL, who studied Economics (Education), was the fifth best candidate of her year, while Lois Moses SSL, who studied Educational Management, was the best candidate in her year, and was awarded valedictorian.
20 DEC, 2017. The Class of 2020 in the Nativity School in El Monte, California, has embarked on a huge fundraising drive, to raise $10,000 for the Sisters of St Louis’ mission in Dawhan, Ethiopia, by the time they graduate.
- Sisters of St Louis Ghana celebrate 70 Years of St Louis presence
- Four Sisters in California Region celebrate jubilees
- Double celebration of God’s love takes place in Nigeria Province
- Blanaid McCauley SSL Retires
- Louisville Girls Secondary School Abuja Is 10!
- Beneficiaries of Ajosepo Project thank retired teacher Micky Gribbon
- Double graduation joy in Dawhan, Ethiopia
- Sisters retrace steps of St Louis founders
- SSL International Formation Meeting takes place in Ghana
- Tribute takes place for Sr Myra for her 33 years of service to Louisville High School