29 MAY, 2013. The SSL Community was in a celebratory and joyful mood following the official opening of the new Mother and Child unit of the Centre De Santé St Louis d’Akpassi. A million thanks goes to Misean Cara, who generously provided the funds needed for the construction and equipping of the maternity block and the staff quarters.
27 MAR, 2013. Uainín Clarke SSL recently spent a week in Ethiopia and witnessed the progress made in the establishment of a new SSL mission in the Adigrat province. Even though she spent a relatively short time there, she marvelled at how her heart was touched by so many significant encounters she had and how the whole experience continues to nourish her.
30 JAN, 2013. There was a double reason to celebrate at the parish of Bury St Edmunds on December 8, 2012. It’s a major feast in the Church’s calendar, but the parish also had a historical reason to celebrate it. It was the 250th anniversary of the first Mass celebrated in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel in 1762.
More Articles ...
- Patricia Ebegbulem SSL receives highest Papal Award
- Cross Border Orchestra of Ireland - SSL connections
- SSL holds its first International Education Forum
- New Associates in Brazil
- English Mission celebrates its Centenary
- Ewulu weeps! SSL and local community seriously affected by flooding
- SSL welcomes three newly professed sisters in Ghana
- Crossroads for the Leadership Conference of Women Religious
- New Horizons – Sisters of St Louis publish new book