29 NOV, 2017. There was a double celebration of God’s love in the Nigeria Province on November 1, as Isabel Mann SSL celebrated the golden jubilee of the final profession of her vows, and three sisters - Fidelia Taye Amoko, Margaret Anno Dauda and Susan Gertrude Ashia Didam - celebrated the final profession of their vows.
27 SEPT, 2017. The very best of luck to Blanaid McCauley SSL, who recently retired from Chaplaincy ministry at the University of Brighton after 17 years of service to the population of 23,800 students and staff.
27 SEPT, 2017. Congratulations to Louisville Girls Secondary School, Abuja, Nigeria, who have been celebrating its 10th anniversary over the last year, with a series of events marking this milestone in the school’s history.
2 AUG, 2017. St Genevieve’s High School, Belfast, teacher, Micky Gribbon, recently retired, and the Sisters of St Louis made a “Thank you” video for Micky, to show their appreciation of the positive impact his Ajosepo Project has made on the lives of children and others in Ethiopia and Nigeria.
2 AUG, 2017. June was a time of joy and absolute satisfaction for the Sisters of St Louis in Dawhan, Ethiopia, as they witnessed the rewards of their hard work both at the Women Empowerment Centre and the Holy Saviour Kindergarten and Lower Primary School.
29 JUNE, 2017. Recently, three of our sisters - Bríd Long SSL, Michele Harnett SSL and Patricia Ojo SSL - retraced the steps of our St Louis ancestors. They were particularly affected by three places that were key in the life of our founder, Fr Louis Bautain, places where one still feels his spirit today, even though there is no visible outward sign of his passing. These places are Baden-Baden in Germany, the shrine of the Black Madonna in Einsiedeln in Switzerland, and the shrine of Marienthal in Alsace, France.
- SSL International Formation Meeting takes place in Ghana
- Tribute takes place for Sr Myra for her 33 years of service to Louisville High School
- First Concert for St Louis Youth Choir, Étampes, France
- Annual Mass of Remembrance for deceased Sisters and Associates
- Ghana receives Postulants and Novices
- Fáilte Isteach Monaghan turns 1
- Congratulations to our new postulants in the Republic of Benin
- Two Sisters celebrate their Silver Jubilees in Nigeria Province
- Changing Times for the English Mission
- Statement on the Report by the Historical Institutional Abuse Inquiry in Northern Ireland