20 JUNE, 2019. LifeWay Network is one of only two organizations in the New York Metropolitan area providing safe housing for women survivors of human trafficking. Last month, more than 150 friends and supporters, including the Sisters of St Louis, attended the charity’s annual event, in which the theme was, “The Power of Community” in collaborating to end the scourge of human trafficking. The highlight of the evening was the introduction of a new and exciting mentorship program called WINGS (Welcoming and Inspiring New Growth as Sisters).
30 MAY, 2019. Congratulations to Terry Dodge SSL, who was awarded the Congressional Woman of the Year Award from the City of Claremont, California, for her ministry at Crossroads Inc, which provides housing, education, support, counseling, and employment training in a home-like environment for women who have been incarcerated.
More Articles ...
- Blessing of new SSL community in Savè, Republic of Benin
- SSL participate in HIV/AIDS conference in Goiânia, Brazil
- Revised Kavanagh book published by Sr Úna Agnew
- SSL speak at International Conference on Human Trafficking
- Sage advice from Sisters to Louisville, Woodland Hills, Class of 2019
- Irish Region and Institute Archives move to new location
- SSL Ghana receives two postulants into novitiate
- Central Leadership Team Visitation to Nigeria Province
- California journalist thanks Sisters after for sheltering him during wildfires
- South Central LAMP celebrates 25th anniversary