28 MAR, 2019. God has blessed the Institute of the Sisters of St Louis with a new community in the city of Savè, Republic of Benin. Opened and blessed on February 19, 2019, the long-awaited community is part of the Nigeria Province, with Constance Dibie SSL and Theresa Peter Sheyin SSL having been missioned there from Nigeria.
28 MAR, 2019. Elenice Natal de Lima SSL, Margaret Hosty SSL and SSL Associate, Suely Marinho, took part in a special HIV/AIDS conference at AAVE headquarters in the city of Goiânia, Brazil last month. The main objective of the conference was to formulate proposals which would contribute to the improvement of the National Health System.
31 JAN, 2019. The Irish Region and Institute Archives have moved home, from Monaghan to Blakestown in Dublin. After months of preparation, the big move took place on January 10, 2019, under the watchful eye of Ann Bolton SSL (Institute Archivist) and Anne Kavanagh SSL (Irish Region Archivist). Four hundred boxes were carefully packed before Christmas, and moved, along with steel shelving, cabinets, cupboards, desks, pictures, computers and a range of equipment, to a newly-renovated ground floor space in Blakestown.
More Articles ...
- SSL Ghana receives two postulants into novitiate
- Central Leadership Team Visitation to Nigeria Province
- California journalist thanks Sisters after for sheltering him during wildfires
- South Central LAMP celebrates 25th anniversary
- Sisters in Brazil help breastfeeding mothers living with HIV
- Triple celebration in Nigeria
- Three Irish communities relocating
- Congratulations to our three Jubliarians in CA Region
- History made as first SSL called to the Nigerian Bar
- Sisters and Associates enjoy Heritage Pilgrimage 2018