28 FEB, 2018. On February 14, 70 years ago, the first St Louis mission was opened in Nigeria, in Kano. Later that year, in October, a second mission was established in Ado-Ekiti. Kano’s foundation date is St Valentine’s Day, 1948. On this 70th anniversary of their foundations, the names of Kano and Ado will bring back many memories for sisters who served in these great missions over many years.
31 JAN, 2018. Congratulations to the two Sisters of St Louis, who graduated with First-class honours from Veritas University, Abuja, Nigeria, on December 4, 2017. Mary Taiwo Ogunjobi SSL, who studied Economics (Education), was the fifth best candidate of her year, while Lois Moses SSL, who studied Educational Management, was the best candidate in her year, and was awarded valedictorian.
29 NOV, 2017. The climax of the year-long celebration of the Platinum Anniversary of St Louis presence in Ghana took place on October 21, 2017. The Eucharistic celebration took place in the auditorium of St Louis College of Education in the presence of sisters, Monsignori, priests, religious men and women, family members, current and past students of St Louis Schools, and friends and well-wishers.
More Articles ...
- Four Sisters in California Region celebrate jubilees
- Double celebration of God’s love takes place in Nigeria Province
- Blanaid McCauley SSL Retires
- Louisville Girls Secondary School Abuja Is 10!
- Beneficiaries of Ajosepo Project thank retired teacher Micky Gribbon
- Double graduation joy in Dawhan, Ethiopia
- Sisters retrace steps of St Louis founders
- SSL International Formation Meeting takes place in Ghana
- Tribute takes place for Sr Myra for her 33 years of service to Louisville High School
- First Concert for St Louis Youth Choir, Étampes, France